montana fly fishing
Join us as we travel west to one of the best fisheries in the continental US for a week of first-class trout fishing. The sign entering Ennis, MT, says it all: Population 11,000,000 trout, 660 people. We have led trips to the famed Rainbow Valley for over fifteen years and fished the area since the 1980s. Your hosts will be Kevin Howell, owner of Davidson River Outfitters, and Walker Parrott, DRO Head Guide. You will also be accompanied by guides from O’Dell Creek Fly Shop and The Trout Shop.
- Day 1: Arrive to Rainbow Valley Lodge, Ennis Montana
- Day 2: Hosted fishing in Bear Trap Canyon
- Day 3: Float fishing the Madison with River Bourne Outfitters
- Day 4: Hosted fishing on Ruby River
- Day 5: Float Fishing on the Jefferson River with River Bourne Outfitters
- Day 6: Hosted fishing Willow Creek
- Day 7: Float Fishing on the Madison River with River Bourne Outfitters
- Day 8: Depart for Home.
*DRO will make every effort to coordinate picking you up at the Bozeman airport (BZN) free of charge. However, if you have a super early or late arrival or departure you may have to take a shuttle at your expense as we will we be assisting other clients.
Weather and Water conditions may dictate fishing different rivers.
Give us a call at 888-861-0111 to join the next Montana Trip.